Each and Everyone might look, act and speak differently, but all of us were born equal.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Author Wannabe !

Taking up chances :)
Hmmm, Yes it's been a while since the last time I posted and that is because of me being busy and of course the chances where I can't think of anything to post and that is what my problem is. Sometimes, I will be having that topic in mind then moment after, I will forget all about it all of a sudden. That's what is taking so long for me to post and for me to make sure that my blog is active, I continue thinking about some resolutions and the result is to make ... SHORT STORIES !

Yes yes, I know I am a bit overachieving (hahaha!), but c'mon can a man have his dreams answered on his own blog? Well anyway, YES I will be making my own short stories and hopefully people will enjoy it and who knows it will end up winning awards *wink*. How did I decide to do this? Well, what happened is that, I always wanted my blog to be active so that people will always visit my blog and the situation where I am having trouble thinking of topics turns up and for me as much a possible I want this to stay alive . Me, thinking that I know myself as a person who has a wild imagination and there are a lot of stories going through my mind, it made me realize why not try to make it come to life or to share it in where maybe some people will like it. Then another, a person very close to me is always telling me that I will be a good writer since I always make things up and I do have a good imagination with situations, funny but true! *wink*. So, I am really hoping to make this hit and hopefully it works!

Well there it is, that is the story behind me being a huge dreamer as an author, just want to make my life very risky and wanting to try new things so just support me people ok? It will not hurt anyone and yet you may also enjoy it. So, there! I will be starting this dream of mine as soon as possible. Will just keep you posted and hopefully you will all enjoy! Thank You! 

- If you want to have a story based on the genre or categories you like, don't hesitate to comment and I may come up with a good story for you. So, continue supporting, many thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment