Each and Everyone might look, act and speak differently, but all of us were born equal.

Monday, May 24, 2010

A great start to a new beginning..

  

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MARIA ANDREA C. GO

 Before the party starts(Outside the débutante's house.)




She's definitely in to me,kidding!!!










A few minutes before the party FINALLY starts..  :)

Still waiting for the birthday celebrant..
      The place looks good,it's very relaxing and very comfortable..
It's a wacky shot,we already have a lot of pictures..We don't have any choice but to change our style :)


And finally,The party begins....

It's us again,taking pictures while the party is starting..We're camera happy!!
I think..This was taken right after we eat,we're not actually that full but we need to be proper,hahaha..
It's an open Mic party,anyone can go up and sing..Too bad I wasn't able to sing for the débutante,there's a lot of guests and my confidence just wears off really fast.. 

Our classmates during high school,they're on another table because some guests decided to join the table where me and my friends seated so,we weren't able to hang out with them at that time..
It's us..And the girl on the right is the birthday celebrant!My dearest friend,Maria Andrea Go who just turned 18 that day!!!
The birthday celebrant and her sisters sung together,what a wonderful sight to watch..



And of course,the night wouldn't end if I didn't have pictures to remember by with the birthday celebrant..






At the end of the night..I had fun and that night was really unforgettable,I missed them so much and it's so exciting seeing them all again.I'm happy that I'm part of the celebration where my friend turned 18 and for sure that day was really special for her and it's my pleasure to witness her on her very special  moment which is her Debut.I'm very happy for her that at this age,she became a very great person,very talented and a very good friend.I think I would regret it if I missed her party,it's not about the party but it's about every moment of that night.I'm really glad that she's my friend and I'm her friend.

A message for the birthday celebrant:Happy Happy Birthday!!Thanks for being a good friend and I hope that all of your dreams will come true and i'll make sure that i'll be there to support you.We had a lot of laughters and I don't want those to end and I hope that we will be happy always and every trials you'll face you won't forget that we are here to be there for you.I wish you all the best and again thank you so much.HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY again and TAKE CARE!!!You rock and don't ever change :)

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY



(This is not really her cake,hehehe)


No comments:

Post a Comment