Each and Everyone might look, act and speak differently, but all of us were born equal.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am here to stay ! :)


Yes it is , Enrico Noriel Tenorio is back! Time for more blogs hehe :) I definitely miss this, i think it's been a year since I posted my last blog post so I really need to be back in shape and make a much better blog. The reason why I wasn't able to update my blog is because of my schedule; there are a lot of things needed to do such as in school and also at home so I didn't have enough time to visit my blog and try keeping it updated. This time, I'm done with my studies, yet . That is why I will have a lot of time to do my blog and to put more interesting stories in it so I'll make sure that everything in here is definitely worth reading. :)

I read different blogs already and it definitely gave me ideas on how to make my blog better such as for the posts that I will be posting and also for the design, on how to make it more presentable. I am not really that familiar in using blogger with regard to the designing of my blog but I will try and hope to know the different parts of this in order for me to show how interested I am in doing this. 

Now that I am officially back, I hope a lot of people will be enjoying my page and I hope that I will be receiving a lot of positive comments but negative comments are also welcome in order for me to improve my blog. So here we go, this is the new start. 

OPERATING BLOG ...................... NOW !!! ( enjoy :] )

No comments:

Post a Comment